Unfortunately a wet and cloudy one,but we expect better weather on Sunday,November 6th this year for our biannual hiking event.
This time,we are planning a course of approximately one and a half hours,uphill but not a difficult walk. Lunch,a bottle of water and free entrance to one outdoor bath is included in the price. At 1pm,after lunch,you are then free to return to downtown Kurokawa (on foot).
Date: Sunday,November 6th 2016
Time: 10am for a 10:30am start
Place: Meet at Parking area 1 (across from Nishimura Inn,5 mins walk from Visitor Center)
Fee: 1500 yen per adult, 1000yen per child (children free if lunch is not required)
A packed lunch,water and entrance to one outdoor bath is included in the price
* Please contact the organisers at `Bechinkan` (an office located downstairs behind the Visitor Center) if you would like to reserve a place,as numbers may be limited. Tel: 0967-48-813o
Japanese flyer follows
Latest posts by onsen-hopper (see all)
- Autumn 2020 in Kurokawa Onsen - November 11, 2020
- Resumption of Onsen-hopping in Kurokawa Onsen from June 1st,2020 - May 31, 2020
- Extension of temporary closure period at Kurokawa Onsen May 2020 - May 7, 2020
- Kurokawa Onsen temporary closure during Golden Week 2020 - April 29, 2020
- Spring at last! Kurokawa update for March 2020. - March 17, 2020