Unfortunately a wet and cloudy one,but we expect better weather on Sunday,November 6th this year for our biannual hiking event.
This time,we are planning a course of approximately one and a half hours,uphill but not a difficult walk. Lunch,a bottle of water and free entrance to one outdoor bath is included in the price. At 1pm,after lunch,you are then free to return to downtown Kurokawa (on foot).
Date: Sunday,November 6th 2016
Time: 10am for a 10:30am start
Place: Meet at Parking area 1 (across from Nishimura Inn,5 mins walk from Visitor Center)
Fee: 1500 yen per adult, 1000yen per child (children free if lunch is not required)
A packed lunch,water and entrance to one outdoor bath is included in the price
* Please contact the organisers at `Bechinkan` (an office located downstairs behind the Visitor Center) if you would like to reserve a place,as numbers may be limited. Tel: 0967-48-813o
Japanese flyer follows
Latest posts by onsen-hopper (see all)
- New Year 2018 in Kurokawa - December 30, 2017
- Best season to visit Kurokawa Onsen is now! - November 18, 2017
- Yukata Rental in Kurokawa Onsen - October 29, 2017
- Kurokawa Morning Picnic - October 1, 2017
- UPCOMING EVENT `Onsen Festival` October 7th and 8th, 2017 - September 23, 2017