Sounds like a fun afternoon tomorrow (Sunday 13th July) in Kurokawa with a rather unusual table tennis tournament.
Stop by from midday and perhaps you`ll have a chance to have a go,but the twist is,there are no bats,instead you use a slipper,washing bowl,fan,onsen-hopping token or pot lid?!?!?!?
For the actual tournament (prizes awarded)I believe there may be a small charge to join. Teams are expected from various onsens in Kyushu and even Yamaguchi.
It will take place in the area behind the Visitor Center in Kurokawa Onsen from midday onwards.
Latest posts by onsen-hopper (see all)
- Resumption of Onsen-hopping in Kurokawa Onsen from June 1st,2020 - May 31, 2020
- Extension of temporary closure period at Kurokawa Onsen May 2020 - May 7, 2020
- Kurokawa Onsen temporary closure during Golden Week 2020 - April 29, 2020
- Spring at last! Kurokawa update for March 2020. - March 17, 2020
- A Happy New Year of the Mouse,2020! - January 2, 2020