If you are staying at a ryokan in Kurokawa between now and the end of July,it`s the perfect chance to join an evening firefly- viewing tour. Just make a reservation before 4pm at the reception of the ryokan where you are staying,as places are limited. Meet at the Visitor Center at 7:50pm for an 8pm departure,the tour is free and lasts about an hour. You are advised to wear shoes rather than sandals and requested not to take flash photographs or leave litter. If the weather is too wet or cold there may not be many fireflies ,but most evenings there should be quite a show! The tour is cancelled in case of rain.
Latest posts by onsen-hopper (see all)
- Resumption of Onsen-hopping in Kurokawa Onsen from June 1st,2020 - May 31, 2020
- Extension of temporary closure period at Kurokawa Onsen May 2020 - May 7, 2020
- Kurokawa Onsen temporary closure during Golden Week 2020 - April 29, 2020
- Spring at last! Kurokawa update for March 2020. - March 17, 2020
- A Happy New Year of the Mouse,2020! - January 2, 2020