UPDATE APRIL 6th 2020 STAY SAFE , STAY HOME
AT THE CURRENT TIME AS THE COVID 19 VIRUS CONTINUES TO SPREAD IN ALL AREAS OF JAPAN, PLEASE CONSIDER OTHERS AND STAY SAFE ……AT HOME!
Wandering around the center of Kurokawa late one Monday afternoon in March ,the sun is bright and the sky blue, but the streets are noticeably quieter than usual.
Well….maybe just a little quieter, there is a notable absence of tour groups, and most of the visitors in town seem to be young ,recently graduated students on day trips. Inns and outdoor public baths are all open ,as are most of the shops, cafes and restaurants .
Plenty of interesting little shops to look around…..and
…..I found a friendly dog waiting to greet visitors at Sakura-an Cafe…..
It’s spring, cherry blossom season is almost here and Kurokawa is always here. We are open and waiting to welcome you,so please take the opportunity to visit and enjoy the peace,quiet and beauty!
Latest posts by onsen-hopper (see all)
- Resumption of Onsen-hopping in Kurokawa Onsen from June 1st,2020 - May 31, 2020
- Extension of temporary closure period at Kurokawa Onsen May 2020 - May 7, 2020
- Kurokawa Onsen temporary closure during Golden Week 2020 - April 29, 2020
- Spring at last! Kurokawa update for March 2020. - March 17, 2020
- A Happy New Year of the Mouse,2020! - January 2, 2020