If your afternoon stroll takes you on a circuit of Kurokawa Onsen (along Sakura Dori and then past the Police Station and on to Shimokawabata Dori) you may notice Raifu (来負)Gift Shop tucked away in the corner on the bend,although at first glance it could easily be mistaken for a private house.
Looking for something different to Kumamon or the usual mass-produced souvenirs? Raifu offers a variety of handmade items,ranging from unusual pottery bits and bobs (including jewellery) to dried flower craft , recycled kimono material and much more….
Call in for a browse around and you may find that unique little something you have been searching for!
Open: 9:00 to 18:00 most days
Credit cards accepted
Latest posts by onsen-hopper (see all)
- Resumption of Onsen-hopping in Kurokawa Onsen from June 1st,2020 - May 31, 2020
- Extension of temporary closure period at Kurokawa Onsen May 2020 - May 7, 2020
- Kurokawa Onsen temporary closure during Golden Week 2020 - April 29, 2020
- Spring at last! Kurokawa update for March 2020. - March 17, 2020
- A Happy New Year of the Mouse,2020! - January 2, 2020