A date for your diaries if you happen to be in the Kurokawa area on the weekend of October 4th and 5th!
This year the festival has been extended to two days,with many events taking place on the Saturday from 3pm and a parade from 11pm on the Sunday morning. Details to follow,but in the meantime please take a look at the photos below for an idea of what to expect! Music,food,bottom sumo(?…I want to try that!!!) fireworks,a lucky draw and more…….
Latest posts by onsen-hopper (see all)
- New Year 2018 in Kurokawa - December 30, 2017
- Best season to visit Kurokawa Onsen is now! - November 18, 2017
- Yukata Rental in Kurokawa Onsen - October 29, 2017
- Kurokawa Morning Picnic - October 1, 2017
- UPCOMING EVENT `Onsen Festival` October 7th and 8th, 2017 - September 23, 2017