A date for your diaries if you happen to be in the Kurokawa area on the weekend of October 4th and 5th!
This year the festival has been extended to two days,with many events taking place on the Saturday from 3pm and a parade from 11pm on the Sunday morning. Details to follow,but in the meantime please take a look at the photos below for an idea of what to expect! Music,food,bottom sumo(?…I want to try that!!!) fireworks,a lucky draw and more…….
Latest posts by onsen-hopper (see all)
- Extension of temporary closure period at Kurokawa Onsen May 2020 - May 7, 2020
- Kurokawa Onsen temporary closure during Golden Week 2020 - April 29, 2020
- Spring at last! Kurokawa update for March 2020. - March 17, 2020
- A Happy New Year of the Mouse,2020! - January 2, 2020
- October …Matsuri time again! (2019) - October 2, 2019