Since the middle of January a new type of shared onsen-hopping pass （シェア入湯手形 sheya nytotegata) has been on sale at the Visitor Center in Kurokawa.
Ideal if you are visiting with a group of friends the pass costs only ¥2200 and allows a total of 6 entries to the baths.
(Single entrance to a bath is usually between ¥500 and ¥800,so you could easily save at least ¥800) here are some sample combinations for your shared pass!
-A group of six could enter one choice of bath once
-A group of three could enter a choice of two different baths once
-A couple could enter a choice of three different baths once etc etc
The pass is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase and is undergoing a trial period. It is the same size as the regular onsen-hopping pass,but just has more stickers on the back. (One sticker will be removed per person per bath entrance)
So if you are visiting Kurokawa with a group of friends in the near future,please give it a try!
Latest posts by onsen-hopper (see all)
- Resumption of Onsen-hopping in Kurokawa Onsen from June 1st,2020 - May 31, 2020
- Extension of temporary closure period at Kurokawa Onsen May 2020 - May 7, 2020
- Kurokawa Onsen temporary closure during Golden Week 2020 - April 29, 2020
- Spring at last! Kurokawa update for March 2020. - March 17, 2020
- A Happy New Year of the Mouse,2020! - January 2, 2020