Kurokawa Onsen Ryokan Association has made the difficult ,but necessary, decision to temporarily close the following facilities during Golden Week ( from April 29th to May 6th,2020) in an effort to help stop the further spread of the Covid 19 virus.
– All Member Ryokan,shops and restaurants in Kurokawa Onsen
-Visitor Center (Kazenoya) and parking lot
-All outdoor public baths
Onsen-hopping ,bar-hopping,bicycle rental and yukata rental will also not be possible during this period. Bamboo illuminations along the river will also be suspended.
Although the Visitor Center will be closed to the public,the telephone line will be manned, for enquiries please call 0967 44 0076 (9am to 6pm).
The situation will be reviewed continuously and we will provide updates after Golden Week.
Thankyou everyone for your cooperation during these extremely difficult times . We apologise for any inconvenience caused. Let’s get through this together .
STAY HOME……STAY SAFE 💕
Latest posts by onsen-hopper (see all)
- Resumption of Onsen-hopping in Kurokawa Onsen from June 1st,2020 - May 31, 2020
- Extension of temporary closure period at Kurokawa Onsen May 2020 - May 7, 2020
- Kurokawa Onsen temporary closure during Golden Week 2020 - April 29, 2020
- Spring at last! Kurokawa update for March 2020. - March 17, 2020
- A Happy New Year of the Mouse,2020! - January 2, 2020