Owing to the continuing COVID 19 crisis in Japan and worldwide,the decision has been made to extend the temporary closure period of facilities at Kurokawa Onsen to May 31st,2020.
– shops,restaurants in Kurokawa are closed
– Visitor Center (Kazenoya) and adjacent parking lot are closed
– Onsen-hopping at the various outdoor baths, bar-hopping ,yukata rental and bicycle rental services are all suspended
IF you already have a reservation in Kurokawa in the near future,please be sure to check directly with the individual Ryokan to check their policy during this time. Some Ryokan are closed, some plan to open again from May 16th, others are open only at the weekend to honour existing reservations.
Telephone enquiries to the Kurokawa Visitor Center ( 0967- 44-0076) Between 9am and 1 pm only.
We look forward to seeing you again in Kurokawa in the future!
Latest posts by onsen-hopper (see all)
- Resumption of Onsen-hopping in Kurokawa Onsen from June 1st,2020 - May 31, 2020
- Extension of temporary closure period at Kurokawa Onsen May 2020 - May 7, 2020
- Kurokawa Onsen temporary closure during Golden Week 2020 - April 29, 2020
- Spring at last! Kurokawa update for March 2020. - March 17, 2020
- A Happy New Year of the Mouse,2020! - January 2, 2020