The `Kawabata Yoichi` a small yet lively evening fair takes place along Kawabata -Dori in the center of Kurokawa on the evening of Saturday,August 22nd,so come and join in if you happen to be staying in the area. From 5pm the various food and drink stalls along the street are open, with a lucky draw throughout the evening (even if you don`t purchase a winning ticket you can get a free towel!) At 7:30pm there are events planned for younger children,and from 8pm music and Japanese drumming . The festivities draw to a close at 9pm.
Japanese poster follows. Please phone the Tourist Center on 0967-48-8130 for further details (some English spoken).
Latest posts by onsen-hopper (see all)
- New Year 2018 in Kurokawa - December 30, 2017
- Best season to visit Kurokawa Onsen is now! - November 18, 2017
- Yukata Rental in Kurokawa Onsen - October 29, 2017
- Kurokawa Morning Picnic - October 1, 2017
- UPCOMING EVENT `Onsen Festival` October 7th and 8th, 2017 - September 23, 2017