Why not dress the part during your onsen-hopping day trip to Kurokawa Onsen?
For several years now,yukatas have been available for rent from a small office (known as`Bechinkan` べっちん館） tucked downstairs behind the Visitor Center.
The office is open from 10 am to 4:30pm daily and for only ¥1500 you may select a colourful yukata and obi belt to wear for the rest of the day. Traditional Japanese sandals called `setta` are also part of the rental package,as well as a warm half-length jacket to pop on top in cooler weather.
Helpful,English-speaking staff will help you put on your yukata in the comfort of the nearby `Relaxation Room` with lockers also provided for your regular clothes so you don`t have to worry about carrying them around with you all day! Recent visitors from Singapore agreed that wearing the yukatas during their visit to Kurokawa was a wonderful experience and would recommend it to others,they also commented on the a large choice of colours and sizes. However,the rental service runs on a first come,first served basis so come early for the best choice!
Bechinkan tel no: 0967-48-8130
Opening hours: 10:00 to 16:30
Latest posts by onsen-hopper (see all)
- Best season to visit Kurokawa Onsen is now! - November 18, 2017
- Yukata Rental in Kurokawa Onsen - October 29, 2017
- Kurokawa Morning Picnic - October 1, 2017
- UPCOMING EVENT `Onsen Festival` October 7th and 8th, 2017 - September 23, 2017
- Shopping and Eating in Kurokawa # 12 : Raifu Gift Shop - July 23, 2017