My contact at Wakaba Inn in central Kurokawa and the staff at the Visitor Center are happy to report that most inns and baths are OPEN AS NORMAL . Please see below for latest information on those that will be opening soon for Golden Week .
(Information correct as of 9am on 4/27)
Ryokan Yamanoyu : open from 4/28
Ryokan Ichinoi : expecting to open from 4/29
Yumerindo : open from 4/29 (for entry to baths only)
Hanadomari : open from 4/29
Ryokan Okunoyu : open from 4/29
Wafuryokan Misato : open from 4/30 (baths cannot be used)
Nonohana : open from 5/1
San-Ai Kogen Hotel : open from 8/1
(However,the following inns do not yet know when they will be able to reopen:
Kurokawaso,Ryokan Konoyu,Ryokan Nanjoen,Ryokan Nishimura )
Shops,cafes and restaurants are also mostly open , but please note that they may be closed on days other than their scheduled days off.
The situation may change at short notice,so please check with Kurokawa Vistor Center (+81-967-44-0076) who will have the updated information on a daily basis, or with the individual establishments before your trip.
A rainy morning in Kurokawa…..but Golden Week will be brighter!!
Latest posts by onsen-hopper (see all)
- Best season to visit Kurokawa Onsen is now! - November 18, 2017
- Yukata Rental in Kurokawa Onsen - October 29, 2017
- Kurokawa Morning Picnic - October 1, 2017
- UPCOMING EVENT `Onsen Festival` October 7th and 8th, 2017 - September 23, 2017
- Shopping and Eating in Kurokawa # 12 : Raifu Gift Shop - July 23, 2017