Sounds like a fun afternoon tomorrow (Sunday 13th July) in Kurokawa with a rather unusual table tennis tournament.
Stop by from midday and perhaps you`ll have a chance to have a go,but the twist is,there are no bats,instead you use a slipper,washing bowl,fan,onsen-hopping token or pot lid?!?!?!?
For the actual tournament (prizes awarded)I believe there may be a small charge to join. Teams are expected from various onsens in Kyushu and even Yamaguchi.
It will take place in the area behind the Visitor Center in Kurokawa Onsen from midday onwards.
Latest posts by onsen-hopper (see all)
- Best season to visit Kurokawa Onsen is now! - November 18, 2017
- Yukata Rental in Kurokawa Onsen - October 29, 2017
- Kurokawa Morning Picnic - October 1, 2017
- UPCOMING EVENT `Onsen Festival` October 7th and 8th, 2017 - September 23, 2017
- Shopping and Eating in Kurokawa # 12 : Raifu Gift Shop - July 23, 2017