Just a quick heads up on this great offer that is starting July 19th ,2016!
SPECIAL DISCOUNTS FOR overseas visitors making bookings for hotel stays in KYUSHU on booking.com are available from July 19th to September 30th,2016 (period of stay must also be between these two dates)
Just go to the booking.com site and follow the usual steps for making a reservation,the discount (if applicable) will be calculated and automatically deducted from the total that you will pay at the property/properties.
For a stay in KUMAMOTO or OITA prefectures this discount could be between ¥4,000 and ¥20,000
For a stay elsewhere in KYUSHU the discount could be between ¥3,000 and ¥15,000
PLEASE NOTE that this is a limited offer,available until the allocated funds for discounts run out,so make sure to BOOK EARLY ON during the campaign. Also,although the campaign starts very soon I haven`t been able to find any information in English,these details were supplied by an Innkeeper in Kurokawa Onsen who had received details of the campaign in Japanese only!
Further `hot` news from my Innkeeper friend is that Expedia are also starting a similar discount campaign from July 22nd,2016. So please check out their site also when you make a booking from overseas for a stay in Kyushu between now and the end of September 2016!
Latest posts by onsen-hopper (see all)
- Shopping and Eating in Kurokawa # 12 : Raifu Gift Shop - July 23, 2017
- Heavy rain in Kurokawa and area July 6th,2017 and July 7th UPDATE - July 6, 2017
- Restaurant Bus 5/22 to 6/1 in Aso/Kurokawa/Yufuin area - May 23, 2017
- Shopping and Eating in Kurokawa # 11: Naka Restaurant - May 23, 2017
- Shopping and Eating in Kurokawa #10: Kisho Tofu restaurant - May 21, 2017