Exploring a section of Sakuradori Street this rainy afternoon…and it was difficult to keep my purse closed at the first stop, Yumekurodo (夢蔵人）.
Such a colorful array of small,light and easily transportable presents such as socks,handkerchiefs,wall hangings and jewellery in traditional Japanese designs,with many of the smaller items selling at 2 (or 3) for ¥1080 (that pesky 8% tax!) . I was almost tempted to start my Christmas shopping!
Popular items here are the original Kurokawa T-shirts and tote bags. T-shirts and clothing are hard to find in Kurokawa,these T-shirts are perfect for the warmer months if you find you need to add to your wardrobe on your travels,children`s sizes and adults up to XL available.
Open Daily: 9:30 to 17:00
Credit cards accepted
Some signs in English and Korean,a little English spoken.
Latest posts by onsen-hopper (see all)
- Shopping and Eating in Kurokawa # 12 : Raifu Gift Shop - July 23, 2017
- Heavy rain in Kurokawa and area July 6th,2017 and July 7th UPDATE - July 6, 2017
- Restaurant Bus 5/22 to 6/1 in Aso/Kurokawa/Yufuin area - May 23, 2017
- Shopping and Eating in Kurokawa # 11: Naka Restaurant - May 23, 2017
- Shopping and Eating in Kurokawa #10: Kisho Tofu restaurant - May 21, 2017